If you would like to be seen by one of our doctors, we require a physician referral. Your current primary care physician, surgeon, or specialist physician can refer you to us. To get a referral, follow these simple steps:
1. Download one of the referral forms below:
- To be referred by your Primary Care Physician – PCP Referral Form
- To be referred by a Specialist/Surgeon Referral Form – Specialist Referral Form
2. Take this form to your physician and ask them to fill it out and fax it to Michigan Interventional Pain Associates. Our fax number is 248-624-2597. Also, please request a copy and bring it with you on your first visit.
3. Call us to make your appointment. Our phone number is 248-624-7246.
4. Prior to your appointment, do one of the following:
- Complete online – New Patient Information Online Form
- Download, print, complete and bring to your first visit – New Patient Registration Forms.