A Note from MIPA
Doctors Sam George, Sharon Minott and Steven Wiener thank for visiting our website and allowing us to introduce our practice!
We are Michigan Interventional Pain Associates—your trusted practice to help manage your patients with chronic pain.
We are board-certified in pain medicine and anesthesia, and our practice was founded on a steadfast commitment to professional excellence. At Michigan Interventional Pain Associates (MIPA), we employ the latest advancements in interventional technology for promoting healing and enhancing the quality of life for patients who suffer from chronic pain. We also have the ability to offer sedation for all procedures.
We are regularly called upon by Primary Care Providers, PM&R, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery groups to assist them in the care of their patients suffering from chronic and acute pain problems.
We know how challenging it can be for physicians to care for patients with chronic pain. Our physicians are attentive to the new CDC guidelines for prescribing opioids for their patients. Our practice is conscientious when treating your patients who do need opioids to help manage their pain.
What you can expect when you refer a patient to us:
- We attempt to get your patient in to see one of us within 24 hours.
- We normally get a consult report faxed to you within 2 business days of your patient’s appointment.
- We’ll work closely with you to provide the appropriate level of care.
- We always keep our referring providers well informed of the care we provide to your patients.
- You can learn more about us here on our website or call us at 248-624-7246 to find out how we can assist you in caring for your patients.
If you need to have one of your patients seen expeditiously, you or your staff can call us at 248-624-7246 and ask for Marissa or Paulina. We will make sure we schedule your patient right away.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Sharon Minott, Dr. Steven Wiener & Dr. Sam George